Monday, September 14, 2009

**Competition - The Enemy by Charlie Higson**


On Saturday, 5th September, Mark and I went to Bluewater to meet Charlie Higson, author of the Young Bond books.

Until I read The Enemy by Charlie I had not read the Young Bond books (but that will now change). I also didn't know that Charlie was an actor. In fact, I knew nothing about Charlie.

So I did some research and found out probably too much about this amazing author. And now you have to do some too in order to win a copy of his newest novel, The Enemy. It's the hard back, signed by Mr. H himself.


Insert Evil Manical Laughter

The Question:

On which TV show did Charlie Higson appear as a panelist?

Email the answer to our email address with "The Enemy Competition" in the subject line. This is open to UK entrants only. The competition will run for one week, until Monday, 21st September.
Get researching!


This is the link to the review I did for another site on The Enemy. There are no spoilers so feel free to check it out. Also - has anyone else seen the advert for The Enemy on Kerrang TV the other day? I totally freaked out. Much to Mark and our little dog's shock.

No comments: