Sunday, November 30, 2008

Celebration

Word Count: 50976

Yay - it's over with for another year. It's my first win. I will freely admit to writing the biggest load of bollix ever, to get that wordage up. I really crafted my first 30k words, the rest will be deleted and the real story will be told, purely because I fell behind and felt the need to make up the wordcount as quickly as possible. But it's over and done with. And I won. Third year I'm participating and I feel very proud.
Preens a bit.
Okay, so the rest of the coming week means catching up on writing reviews and reading. It is a very hard life.

4 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

So what was the winning prize?

Adele said...

congrats and well done!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your success Liz, I crossed the line a few days back and still working like the proverbial blue arsed fly. Things are going well however so its more just the news articles and a couple of features left to finish before we go to print on the 10th. A whole 10 week project condensed into 5.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant - it's not as easy as it sounds! Well done! Going to do another one next year?