Friday, November 21, 2008

Prince of Stories, the Many Worlds of Neil Gaiman by Hank Wagner, Christoper Golden and Stephen R Bissette


Thanks to the overly generous and awesome Graeme Flory of Graeme's Fantasy Book Review, I got a copy of Prince of Stories, the Many Worlds of Neil Gaiman by Hank Wagner, Christoper Golden and Stephen R Bissette to read and review. How awesome is that?

He knows what a complete and utter fan-girl I am when it comes to Neil "The God" Gaiman. I will be the first to admit that I have not quite read everything The God has created, but I still have time and I'm sure I will get there in the end. (rubs hands in anticipation).

I also heard that young Graeme will be running a competition to win a copy of this fantastic sizeable book in conjunction with the publishers in the next few days. Because of the size and heft of it, I think it will only be open to US citizens...but don't quote me, head on over to G's website and check it out. In the meantime I'll just stroke my copy in a sultry way.

No comments: