Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Forbidden Planet UK Birthday Bash and Money Off Coupon


It is FP's Thirtieth Birthday this coming weekend and because I'm a fan of their's through Facebook, an invite went out a few weeks ago to other fans, to join in the festivities by visiting the shop and taking part in the fun and freebies.


Even cooler than that, they've set up a coupon to be downloaded and shared, via their website - 30% off purchases, this weekend only. However, make sure you read the fine-print before you are disappointed, loading yourself with DVD's and such.


What good news, eh? It's like Pippi Longstocking where it's her birthday but she gives pressies to her friends coming to the party!


1 comment:

Adele said...

FP is awesome, ah for my younger days when I had Chaos comics on order and could spend all my wages their instead of on my stupid mortgage.