Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scorpia is here!

How pretty is this?

Today is the day Scorpia Rising is published by Walker Books. Now, I've personally seen 3 posters at Tottenham Court Road underground station and did a tiny squee of happiness when I did.

Having met Anthony Horowitz via an event that Bookzone (Darren) dragged me to, it would be REMISS of me not to add the photo of my signed copy to the blog. And yes, I am bragging.




Please do pop over to the official Alex Rider website and also check out the very cool range of movie-style trailers Walker had come up with for this, the final Alex Rider novel. The first chapter of Scorpia Rising will also soon be up to read on the official website.  What are you waiting for?  Go!

Oh, but wait - there is more.

Mr. Horowitz will be appearing to do signings for Scorpia Rising at:

Thursday 31st March, 5pm

WHSmith, The Mall, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol


Saturday 2nd April, 1pm
Waterstones Oxford, William Baker House, Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3AF


Saturday 9th April
11am, Muswell Hill Children’s Bookshop, 29 Fortis Green Road , Muswell Hill, London, N10 3HP
3pm, Lion and Unicorn Bookshop, 9 King Street, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1ND

Just seen that Bookzone has his review of Scorpia Rising up on the blog.  Okay, now go.

2 comments:

Liz. R said...

So excited for Scorpia Rising! I pre-ordered my copy so it should be here soon. I can't believe the Alex Rider series is ending - I've been reading it for so long!

Bryony Bell said...

That looks like a really good book, but not really my type. I'm more into my Jacqueline Wilson type books!