Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Final Trailer

Tomorrow is the release date for Laini Taylor's superb Daughter of Smoke and Bone.  But today, we have the final video trailer the publishers had created for the book. This trailer introduces us to Karou's best friend, Zuzanna.



I will also be giving a way a finished hardback copy of DoSaB tomorrow, so make sure to stop by and also follow me on twitter as @LizUK as the competition will be run both on the blog and on Twitter.

And more than that, if you win, I will take the hardback with me to an exclusive evening with Laini Taylor on Monday night and get her to personalise and sign it for you too.

Trust me on this, if there is any book that is worth the hype, Daughter of Smoke and Bones is it.

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

I am reading this at the moment! So far, so good!