Tuesday, February 10, 2009

David Moody *Hater* Trailer goes live




David Moody self-published Hater back in 2006. He subsequently contacted the genius film-maker, Guilermo del Toro (Hellboy 1 & II, Pan's Labyrinth and the upcoming Hobbit movies) and got him interested in the film rights. Since then, Hater's been picked up by Gollancz here in the UK and Thomas Dunne Books in the US and I'm happy to say, it's looking like it's going to be an insane ride.

Check out the site www.RUaHater.com .

And because I am a benevolent reviewer and I like sharing good stuff with you...I got the first two chapters of Hater which I am allowed to share with you. But I'll do that tomorrow, purely because I need to format it all to look pretty on the site.

So do check back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! You, Graeme and me all got the link to the trailer! :-)
BTW, just had to share this: the word verification words are always awesome, but the one I got was the best so far - herpig. :-)