Monday, October 25, 2010

Infinite Days Competition Winners

Thanks everyone for your enthusiastic entries and for tweeting about this comp.

I've applied a trusty D8 dice and rolled as follows:

4 = Kulsuma
5 = Ailsa
8 = Pagecrawler
2 = PewterWolf
3 = Splendibird

Please let me know via email (myfavouritebooksatblogspot(at)googlemail(dot)com) what your preferred delivery address is which I will then pass onto the publishers.  Also - add your real names so that you don't receive a random passell addressed to your internet name.

Many thanks again - I hope you enjoy reading Infinite Days.  My copy arrived on Saturday and it looks beautiful!  Also, thanks for the sugestions on vampire titles to indulge in!  There will be reviews.  Be scared!

2 comments:

Ailsa said...

Squee!
Such a pretty cover, too :-)
Off to send email with the address :-)

Kulsuma said...

Thank you!!